- Chunky sweater, just as it is. Wear with pants, dresses, skirts or shorts to create a free looking image. Choose a sweater with too long sleeves to emphasize it’s oversize.
Take a sweater made of angora, mohair, they are fluffy and light. Choose alpaca wool to wear warm sweater for cold weather.
- Multilayer image, combine a baggy sweater with a basic blouse and baggy skirt or boyfriend jeans. You can add an eye catching detail a necklace or a bracelet.
You’d better choose cashmere or alpaca sweater to avoid the sweater to be enlightened.
- Tuck a sweater in a skirt or jeans. Better to choose high waste. You’d look better with light sweater. But chunky, heavy sweaters will add some pepper to your look.
- If you’ve chosen an oversized sweater and boyfriend jeans wear high heeled boots to make a more romantic look. Or any detail of classical woman style.
- A chunky sweater and a pencil skirt is an ideal match for autumn weather to look stylish and pretty. You can wear boots, sneakers or even heels and it will look great in any combination.